Mercedes-Benz Buying Guide
Mercedes-Benz are renowned for luxury, quality, and high levels of technology, so whether you’re buying for family, fun, or commuting, you’re guaranteed an upmarket car. As well as practicality and reliability, a Mercedes-Benz offers fantastic in-car infotainment such as the MBUX Infotainment System which offers digital tools that can be tailored to each driver.
Mercedes-Benz offers buyers a superb variety of cars to choose from, starting with the compact A-Class, to the luxurious C and S Class. When it comes to high-performance sporty models, the Mercedes-Benz AMG range offers drivers a combination of fantastic performance and complete comfort, whilst the GL range offers all the space and luxury you need for a long journey. If you’re buying for the family, then Mercedes-Benz offer a variety of estate cars, and even a V-Class which can seat up to eight passengers.
Finance Representative Example (HP): Based on a cash price of £18,795 with a £1000.00 deposit, borrowing a total credit of £17,795.00 and making 48 monthly payments of £446.85. Total amount payable of £22,449.76. Representative APR of 10.9%, 9.46% fixed interested rate, 10,000 annual mileage limit with a 8p excess mileage charge.
- Mercedes-Benz C Class 2.1 C250d Sport (Premium Plus) 7G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 4drDiesel Automatic 2016 39,833 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 1.8 E250 CGI BlueEfficiency Avantgarde Edition 125 G-Tronic+ Euro 5 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2011 44,236 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz C Class 2.1 C220d Sport 7G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 5drDiesel Automatic 2015 55,614 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz C Class 2.0 C350e 6.4kWh Sport G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Hybrid Automatic 2016 43,101 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz A Class 1.3 A180 AMG Line (Executive) 7G-DCT Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2021 61,248 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2.0 E220d SE (Premium) G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 5drDiesel Automatic 2017 73,064 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz C Class 2.0 C300d AMG Line G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 5drDiesel Automatic 2019 24,780 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2.1 E220 BlueTEC AMG Night Edition G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 4drDiesel Automatic 2015 79,780 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz A Class 2.0 A220 AMG Line (Premium Plus) 7G-DCT Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2019 49,539 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz E Class 2.1 E250 CDI AMG Line Cabriolet G-Tronic+ Euro 5 (s/s) 2drDiesel Automatic 2015 66,823 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz C Class 2.1 C220d Sport G-Tronic+ Euro 6 (s/s) 4drDiesel Automatic 2018 57,646 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Class 2.1 GLC250d AMG Line (Premium Plus) G-Tronic 4MATIC Euro 6 (s/s) 5drDiesel Automatic 2017 88,433 Miles
- Mercedes-Benz GLA Class 2.0 GLA250 AMG Line (Premium Plus) 7G-DCT 4MATIC Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2015 52,270 Miles
Standing for ‘Electric Intelligence’, the Mercedes-Benz EQ range represents all electric cars in the Mercedes-Benz range. Popular EQ models include the Mercedes-Benz EQA, EQB, EQC, and EQE.
Mercedes-Benz cars are known for their high safety and electronic safety systems, meaning almost all modern Mercedes-Benz models have a five-start safety rating from Euro NCAP.
AMG represents the high performance, sporty models in the Mercedes-Benz range.
Standing for Mercedes-Benz User Experience, MBUX is the impressive infotainment system that allows drivers to control in-car entertainment, phone calls, navigation, and car settings such as air conditioning and set positions.
The Mercedes-Benz 4Matic system means all-wheel drive, and can be found on most modern Mercedes-Benz models.