How To Pay?
Find the payment option that works for you.
Once you've found the right car for you, the next step is to decide what is the best method of payment. When opting for the car finance route, you can choose from two monthly payment options up to 60 months. You can also pay fully upfront if that's your preference.
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP):
PCP is a more flexible method of financing your car over a fixed amount of time.
- Choose a deposit that suits you - The bigger the deposit, the lower the monthly instalments will be.
- Decide the terms of your agreement and average mileage - This will determine your monthly instalments and the Optional Purchase Payment at the end of your contract.
- At the end of the agreement, you can hand the car back to the finance company (the car must be in good condition and within the agreed mileage, otherwise additional charges may apply), part exchange it for another car on a new agreement (subject to status), or pay the final repayment to own the car.
Hire Purchase (HP):
This is a straight forward and affordable route to ownership. With our Hire Purchase option, you can work your way up to full ownership over a period of time and spread the overall cost across a fixed term.
- Choose a deposit that suits you and decide on the terms of your agreement.
- Fixed monthly payments until the remainder of your vehicle’s value is repaid
When you have made your final payment, you will own the car outright.
Of course, paying fully upfront for your vehicle means the moment you get the keys you will own the vehicle outright.