Audi Buying Guide
Audi offer a wide range of efficient, stylish and well-designed models that suit every need, and almost every budget, making the German manufacturer one of the most popular premium car brands in the UK.
Their beautifully built range include hatchbacks, saloons, coupes and convertibles that are prefixed with A and include the Audi A3, A4 and A5, whilst their SUV models are prefixed with Q, such as the Q3, Q5 and Q7. Like most car manufacturers, Audi are also expanding into the electric vehicle market with their E-Tron range.
At Tangelo we offer a wide range of used Audi cars which can be paid in full, purchased through used car finance, or used car part exchange.
Finance Representative Example (HP): Based on a cash price of £18,795 with a £1000.00 deposit, borrowing a total credit of £17,795.00 and making 48 monthly payments of £446.85. Total amount payable of £22,449.76. Representative APR of 10.9%, 9.46% fixed interested rate, 10,000 annual mileage limit with a 8p excess mileage charge.
- Audi Q7 3.0 TFSI V6 55 Black Edition Tiptronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2022 7,927 Miles
- Audi A1 1.0 TFSI 30 Black Edition Sportback S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2022 19,995 Miles
- Audi SQ7 4.0 TFSI V8 Black Edition Tiptronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2023 4,381 Miles
- Audi Q5 2.0 TFSIe 55 S line Competition S Tronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5dr 14.1kWhPetrol Hybrid Automatic 2019 32,590 Miles
- Audi A5 Cabriolet 2.0 TDI S line S Tronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 2drDiesel Automatic 2017 27,805 Miles
- Audi S5 3.0 TFSI V6 Tiptronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 2drPetrol Automatic 2017 66,314 Miles
- Audi Q2 1.5 TFSI CoD 35 Sport S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2022 10,867 Miles
- Audi Q3 1.4 TFSI CoD Black Edition S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2018 24,205 Miles
- Audi A8 3.0 TFSI V6 55 Tiptronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 4drPetrol Automatic 2019 25,170 Miles
- Audi A3 Cabriolet 1.5 TFSI CoD 35 S line S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 2drPetrol Automatic 2019 46,738 Miles
- Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI S line S Tronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2018 24,823 Miles
- Audi Q3 1.5 TFSI CoD 35 Edition 1 S Tronic Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2020 9,713 Miles
- Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI 40 S line S Tronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2019 27,853 Miles
- Audi Q5 2.0 TFSI 45 S line Sportback S Tronic quattro Euro 6 (s/s) 5drPetrol Automatic 2021 14,019 Miles
Almost all car manufacturers have growing electric car ranges, and that is certainly the case for Audi whose EV range is prefixed by ‘e-tron’. This range includes the popular Q4 e-tron, Q8 e-tron, and SQ8 e-tron models.
Yes, Audi do offer a wide range of plug-in hybrid models which offer a combination of a combustion engine and electric motor, these cars are prefixed with ‘TFSI e’. The hybrid range includes models such as the A8 TFSI e, Q3 TFSI e, and the Q5 TFSI e.
Yes, Audi cars are considered very safe and reliable indeed. Audi have a reputation for manufacturing premium cars with extensive driver assists and electronic safety systems, meaning that almost their entire range boast a five-star Euro NCAP safety rating.
Audi S-Line Trim is simply an optional trim package available with most Audi models.
The Audi Quattro system means all-wheel drive, and can be found on most modern Audi models.
All Audi models produced from 2023 offer Apple CarPlay, with selected models also offering Wireless Apple CarPlay which requires no USB connection. Some models from 2017 and onwards also offer Apple CarPlay, but we recommend reading the interior features of each model to double check.